We support the National Children’s Hospital and other local clinics in Cambodia to obtain necessary medical material.
During our children’s operations missions and visiting a variety of hospitals we had to find that in the hospitals, especially in the surgical areas, even the simplest things are lacking. However, these are essential for the care of patients.
We have set the goal of sending some pallets or a container of medical material to Cambodia next year and distributing it to the National Children’s Hospital in the local hospitals.
Donor target Group
Donate not needed material for our project!
Above all, we need the following things
Also used and close to the expiration date:
– Patient Monitors (functional)
– Blood pressure meters, pulse oximeter, Stetoskope
– Surgical instruments of all kinds (also disposable instruments)
– Surgical materials of all kinds
– Needle holders of all kinds (also disposable instruments)
– Intubation material (also disposable instruments)
– All kinds of bandage materials
– 3m products of all kinds
– Machines of all kinds
– Baby Waist Belts
– Tooth brushes and toothpaste (e.g. Remnants or samples)
– Wheelchairs for children/adults (by arrangement)
– Frontal lamps (Head Lamps)
If you have any of these materials or about could collect the next time, we would be grateful if you could contact us. We would be pleased to provide you with the address of our temporary warehouse, to which you can send the materials.
Not all material needed, especially medical equipment and surgical instruments can be obtained through donations. That is why we are also happy about any money donation that will help us in the procurement of the material!
Donate for medical equipment!