Our association was founded on 12.03.2012 and registered on 12.04.2012 in the Register of Associations in Germany. It pursues exclusively charitable and charitable purposes and not purely commercial, political or religious goals.
Our goal is the development help and assistance of needy people, children and young adults, primarily in South-East Asia. We support and promote education and sports projects, take care of medical care, counseling and in the implementation of aid projects on site.
Through a regular stay on site and monitoring the funded projects we can guarantee that your donations exactly arrive where they are needed. 100%.
We pay particular attention to the following activities:
- Participation in the construction, expansion or establishment of orphanages, schools and children’s centers
- Construction of sanitary facilities, kitchens, sleeping, eating and classrooms
- Provision of teaching materials and, in special cases, the remuneration of teaching staff
- Purchase of equipment, e.g. power generators, tables, chairs, beds and blankets
- Accommodation, basic medical care and nutrition for children
- Cooperation with other non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in the region or in Europe
Postal address: Greifswalder Straße 2, 99085 Erfurt, Germany
Registered under VR 2721 at the District Court of Erfurt.
Creditor identifier in SEPA Direct Debit: DE24ZZZ00001104949
Board: 1st. Chairman: Dr. Josef Hesse, 2nd Chairman: Krystof Čihař, Treasurer Jan Čihař